Monday, June 30, 2008

i'm back....

long time no ramble. Life took over for a few weeks and i needed to catch up. work, cookouts, vacuuming the pool, dance recitals, life in general.. but now i am back.

Yesterday's service was great and then afterwards we had my friends Dave and Melissa and their awesome kids over for some swimming and dinner. It was major fun. nice and relaxing. much needed.

Today I started working Mondays from home, so now i get to work 2 days from home, Mondays and Thursdays. This is truly from God. With gas prices thru the roof and not stopping, we needed God to step in and help us financially. I had been asking to work 2 days from home for 3 years now, but my boss came to me and initiated the conversation. I will be saving on gas, wear and tear on the car and some wear and tear on me. God is so good. He continues to bless us. We find that when we are obedient with our money and in our giving, God always provides and take good care of us. We don't give to receive, we give cuz that is what God wants us to do, be a cheerful giver, but he is always *ALWAYS* faithful in blessing us. And working 2 days from home is a true blessing. Thanks God!!!!

This coming weekend is 4th of July.. We have a cookout at a lake Friday, then we are hosting a cookout for my family Saturday, then church and hopefully some down time Sunday afternoon. ahhhh. Should be a busy week of preparation. Summer is in full swing.

I hope everyone has a great week..

God bless
Tony

2 comments:

Leah P said...

Sounds good. I got a busy week myself. And I am finishing my last class so I can get my degree mailed to me. Good stuff! Anyway, gotta go so I am not late for rehearsal :p Glad to see you are back!

Leah P said...

Whats the see, hear and speak no evil guys got to do with anything. Diane wasn't kidding when she called you random.