Wednesday, July 9, 2008

wow.. its HOT!!!!!!!!!!


Howdy.. been awhile again, but summer is here and i have been so busy blasting polynesian music and floating around my pool.. aahhhh. Today is hot.. i need a dip in the pool! need to cool down!

This week is winding down and looking forward to the weekend. Nothing like spending time with the family.. just good stuff.
But 1st, i am definately taking a kayak ride tomorrow before work.. i need to get out on the water.. remember life is good and good things come from the Lord.. Amen!!!

Lord, thank you for my awesome wife and wonderful kids. Thank you for my friends and family. Thank you for my church family. Thank you for all the blessings you have given to me and help me to use them for Your glory..


have a great rest of the week..



God bless
Tony

No comments: