Thursday, October 23, 2008

a busy time of year...

well, this weekend proves to be a busy one..
First off.. this saturday is me and di's 11th wedding anniversary. my lady rocks! I love you di and thanks for being my wife, all you do and all you put up with.. 11 great years! God has really blessed me and my marriage. God is good.

Also, this saturday, the 25th, we have our church's Harvest Fest at the Southbridge Common. We are hoping and praying for about 200 kids. we have games, puppet shows, music, snacks and candy, candy, CANDY! We just want to get out in the community as a church body and share some of God's love with these kids and their families.

Then Sunday is church service and we are hoping some of the families that come to the Harvest Fest come to the church Sunday morning. that is very exciting. So, i ask that you pray for the Harvest Fest that God would bless both the kids and their families who come but also that God would bless the workers. God is doing some amazing things. we need to remember that everyone needs Jesus! we all do and we need to all do our part to spread that good news!

God bless and have a great weekend. Go Pats!!!
Peace
Tony

3 comments:

janec64 said...

You guys are so goofy!!!

Great picture also.

Happy Anniversary Oh wait. I gotta go to youtube.

I'll e:mail ya.

Take Care

Jane

March2theSea said...

happy early anniversary you lovebirds!

Mike Brown said...

Happy Anniversary. I was unaware.

The Harvest Fest was awesome!!!

Go Pats indeed.

My voice is coming back.

God bless.