Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to my best friend!!!


Happy Birthday Dianna.. my wife and my best friend. I hope your day is amazing.

We had to celebrate last night since we are going to be out tonight, but Di got nachos for dinner and a chocolate cake made by yours truly.. and she got some cool gifts from the kids, a poem and a story. I made her a rock nativity. I found some cool rocks and painted them up. She dug it. I love birthdays.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas season. Last night we watched Christmas Vacation and then after that some of the 1979 John Denver and the Muppets A Christmas Together. What a corny Christmas special. Brought back memories tho. John Denver should never have been allowed to tap dance.. yikes. hahahahaha. Let the season roll on.

God bless
Tony

3 comments:

janec64 said...

John Denver was corny but you gotta love the memories!!!!!

of course only if they're good......



Jane

Cassidy :) said...

You're right, cornyer then a corn cake.

Fit for the Race said...

Thanks, baby...you're my best friend, too. Love ya, Di