Friday, March 13, 2009

Irish Night tonight...

Tonight, my church is hosting an Irish Night. Should be way fun. The entertainment is me and my bro, the Brother of Through. Lots of people ask where we got our band name. Well, Hamilton is a Scottish name originating from Hamulton, which means Through. So we are the Brothers of Hamilton, translating to the Brothers of Through.

We will be doing our little celtic music thing. jam on some Work of the Weavers and such. My pastor is from Ireland and he will be doing MC duties. we have chosen all good, clean, non drinking, non pub songs. Yes, they do exist. All in all, it should be a blast.

All money raised tonight will be going directly to our Scotland Missions trip. I really feel God is going to bless this night since the money we make is going directly to doing His work.

so..
Go mbeannaĆ­ Dia dhuit (thats Gaelic for May God bless you)

Peace
Tony

2 comments:

Cassidy :) said...

I wish I would have been there. I bet you did awesome!

Tony said...

Thanks kiddo