Thursday, May 14, 2009

Missions Trip to Bridgeton,Glasgow, Scotland Part 1

Howdy all. It has been awhile. I had mentioned in the past that seven guys from my church were going on a missions trip to Bridgeton Life Church in Glasgow, Scotland. Well, I just returned home from my first ever missions trip. We flew out of Boston on April 30th and came home Monday, May 11th. It was a life changing experience for me and all the men involved. Lots of projects got completed, lives were blessed, people were encouraged. It was an amazing 12 days.

I can say first off that it was so great to go, but I missed my kids and wife so much and it was just so wonderful to come back home to them. If I ever go on another missions trip, they will be coming with me.

Ok, this is the first installment. Here are some videos of a few of the guys at the church. In future installments, I will post pics and some stories. God is good!

This is Stephen. He was so passionate about God and he just truly loves the Lord. He was just amazing to work with, pray with and just be around. a true encourager!



This is Frank. Frank was the bass player in the worship band and also helped plastering the church on his days off. He was just an amazing musician, worker and supporter of us over there.

And this is Matt. Matt is the Worship Leader at Bridgeton Life Church. Matt is just an awesome musician and singer and he was a real friend over there. And, he is one heck of a snooker player.

I love these guys and all the other wonderful peopel we met in Scotland. Take care and God bless. Peace

Tony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tony
you guys have had a major impact on everyone you met over here. Was great worshiping with you and all the team. May God meet all the needs you have and continue to use you in His Kingdom. PS: managed to finish the plastering off.
Frank