Tuesday, April 22, 2008

my rig...


Well, for all you guitar geeks, i thought i would post my guitar rig i now use on Sunday mornings.
I use an Ibanez Artcore AF75 hollowbody electric running into a Pocket POD into a Danelectro Fish and Chip Equalizer pedal into the A input on my A/B switch then into a direct box. For quieter songs such as the altar call, I use a Martin DXME Acoustic-Electric into the B channel of the A/B switch then into the direct box. I have really fallen in love with my new Ibanez. The feel and response by it has been exactly what i always wanted from an eletric. The Pocket POD is such a great toy as well and replaces the need for an amp on the altar. I use the Plexi 45 patch. Nice clean patch. Good stuff. I use DR Tote Fit 10's on the Ibanez. I use D'AQUISTO Tony Rice signature strings on the Martin. They are 13 gauge. For picks, i use a heavy Dunlop pick for electric songs and a DAWG pick for acoustic stuff with the Martin. I could talk guitars all day. But now i need to get to it..

We have rehearsal tonight, so I need to pray and get the music together.

The sun is shining, Spring is in the air, nature is blooming. Its a new day... a day to thank God for all the wonderful things He created for us to enjoy. Its a new day...maybe its a day that you recommit your life to Jesus or maybe its a day that you finally accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.. God bless you all!

In His service
Tony

2 comments:

Fit for the Race said...

Hi babe,

You didn't mention the thousand chords that go with your "rig" or your fine collection of picks in various styles, thicknesses, colors, materials, etc....that "decorate" every other square inch of our house. For all you other musicians' wives out there...check those pockets before you wash them!! There's probably no $$, but there's bound to be a pick or two. Haha...I love my Tony xoxoxo

March2theSea said...

for the bigger masses will you unload the oragne?