Wednesday, April 16, 2008

An Outlet...

Howdy all. I am creating this blog as a new outlet for my ideas and thoughts. You can read along of just ignore them as the ramblings of a worship leader...

Just a real quick note about me.. My name is Tony and I am a worship leader at Calvary Assemblies of God in Dudley, MA. I have a wonderful wife and 2 fantastic girls. I also do my computer geek thing for my 9 to 5 job. All in all, just a regular guy who loves music and loves to use his musical gifts to glorify God. Next time, we will get into some good old ramblings...

God bless!
In His service
Tony

4 comments:

Cassidy :) said...

Hi dad.

nice blog !
I read it, so it must be good.

love you
cass

March2theSea said...

looks good man...i'll be back. Welcome to bloggin!

Dim said...

Now we're talking. Cool that you set this up!

- D.

Leah P said...

Hey! You stole my pic! :)