Monday, May 12, 2008

On fire? hmmmmm


Good Monday morning to y'all...

Something amazing is happening. The service yesterday was so amazing for me that its hard to put into words. I truly felt transported into God's throne room and I was right there worshipping the Lord. I was on another plane. I felt so filled with the Holy Spirit. It was beautiful. I prayed that I could remain in that state.. some day.. some day..

Before the music started yesterday, I spoke to the congregation about Revelation 3:16
So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth.

I challenged the congregation, are YOU lukewarm for God. God will spit you right out of His mouth. He wants our best, He wants our first fruits... He does NOT want the half hearted, the leftovers. He does not want mediocrity! God created you and knows your abilities and what you are capable of. He never asks you to do more then He knows you can. So, it is our choice whether we are mediocre towards God. Instead of being lukewarm, He wants you to be on fire for Him. He wants you to be passionate for Him. And when you are passionate about something, you put it first. Your favorite sport team, your favorite hobby. These things take priority in your life.. God wants to be our priority. He wants to be first in our lives. Don't be lukewarm!!!! Don't be the one God spits out of His mouth in disgust!!!

So lets get on fire this week...
God bless you all
Tony

3 comments:

Leah P said...

I had fun yesterday!

Leah P said...

i'm just wondering if you found that picture online or if you made it yourself.

Tony said...

i found it online..