Tuesday, May 27, 2008

recovering from long weekend..

Memorial Day weekend.. ok.. kickoff to summer.. it was good. beautiful weather, awesome family and friends.. just great. Corrina had a HUGE case of posion ivy, but it was settling down yesterday so she could have some fun at my sister in law's cookout. We played some volleyball and some basketball where Di was a scoring machine.. awesome!
I have been slaving by the pool, trying to get it open.. hopefully it will be good to go by this weekend. Got my new grill built and me and Cassidy test drove it with some hot dogs stuffed with cheddar cheeze.. A+.. love the new grill! Busy busy.. but all good stuff!

also, this weekend coming up is the Calvary Men's Group retreat at Singing Hills in New Hampshire. Should be good. We stay in a nice cabin and get just relax and swim and play some frisbee golf and eat Little Debbies.. ahhh, should be good. We do some spiritual stuff as well. hahahaha.

Setlist from Sunday.. lets see...
Beautiful One
Light the Fire Again *broke a string, had to switch from Ibanez to Martin acoustic
Take My Life
Come, Now is the Time to Worship->
Holy Spirit jam->
You Are Worthy of my Praise
I Walk by Faith
altar song was When Its All Been Said and Done

The string breaking in the second song threw me. I had trouble getting focus. The devil was playing his tricks.. bah.. those weeks happen. So, right back at it. Rehearsal tonight... should be fun!

Hope you all had an awesome weekend
God bless
Tony

1 comment:

Leah P said...

I never even noticed the string breaking. You did a good job working with it! This weekend was awesome. Hope every weekend this summer is the same. GOOD TIMES!